Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 1 May 2011

smOKinG!!

                                  

GUESS WHAT???
yupp!!
i am a smoker
SMOKER GIRL!!!
but who cares??
you??
forget bout it....
i dun care u care or not!!!
fify bilang : do i look like i care???
hahahahaha 
i am me
who de hell u are to care bout my life??
x kisah la if my friends yg care bout me..
but u guys who dont even know me
stop talking bout me!!!
even this symbol is everywhre
x kisah pun
but what symbol i'm talking bout??
aha..


this symbol la i'm talking about.
even my hostel oso got this symbol ma!!!
ramai jugak yg smoke...
xde makna nye symbol ney bg smoker kat luar tuh
n oso for ME!!!
ahahahha

BUT NOW....
sejak masuk ipba ney..
aku dah jarang merokok..
ade memang ade but not heavy la...
im in the process of quit from smoking..
i'll try my best to stop..
my friends kat sini byk bg support tuk stop
but i dunno until when i can really stop it...
i'm addicted la bodoh...
ahahah...
now i think 
IT IS TIME TO

AND SAVE MY LIFE.
what i need to do is

 !!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment