Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 5 May 2011

GUITAR


GUITAR ???
AHA...
yes guitar !!
is there any problem with ya guys??
no rite..
it did not disturb you beautiful life rite..
I LIKE GUITAR
AND
I WISH I HAVE MY OWN YAMAHA GUITAR !
i can learn guitar chord very fast
but sad
my parents did not want me to go for guitar lesson..
i have been asking them since i was in primary six
and i keep dreaming that i'll have my own guitar n play it professionally in my teenage life
carry my own guitar everywhere i go..
nice rite if like that?
at least i will always be happy ma..
if i were to choose things to be my best friend
i will definitely choose guitar
i will take care of it like i take care of my self
and wipe it everyday to make my guitar look like new..
ahahaha
guitar is fun
yup
its fun
true its fun
guitar can comfort me when i feel bad about someone
or when i feel something or someone is missing from me !!
n now 
i really stressed up n i dun know with who am i going to tell what i feel now..
i feel like i want to die
no one understand me
no one cares about me
how i wish to have a guitar rite now n create my own music to express my feeling
make a dozen of poem of what i feel inside
create a dozen of songs 
and sing it loudly while playing guitar !!
i really miss all my friends who used to teach me play guitar every night
n make me happy..
wishing them to have right beside me is hard
cuz everybody is busy their own thingy
everybody is busy with their studies n work
well, like me
run here and run there
to get things fix and perfect like the way they are
just like we fix our guitar
all we need is fine string with perfect size 
to make the sound flow nicely..
DADDY DADDY
CAN I HAVE GUITAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR??
CAN I ?? CAN I ??
ahakz..
this question is impossible for me to ask my dad..
my dad sure will say NO YOU CAN'T HAVE IT..
never mind...
next year i'll buy a good brand guitar for me
n learn it until i became a professional guitar player..
heeee
i'll work hard to make my dream come true !!

YOU CAN HAVE IT RUBY !!
GO RUBY !!
GO RUBY !!


this will be the first classic guitar i would like to have...
ahahha...
but yamaha brands will be my first choice...

MUSIC IS MY LIFE SO DO GUITAR !!
BFF !!

<3 B.E.S.T F.R.I.E.N.D F.O.R.E.V.E.R <3




No comments:

Post a Comment